- Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
- Three color options: Bright Blue, Bright Green and Soft Amber
- 8 different constellations
-Shell illuminates for a calming nightlight effect
-Auto shut-off — 45 minute sleep timer
-Star Guide to help identify constellations
-Twilight Turtle story and adoption certificate
-Three AAA batteries included
-Dimensions: 14" long, 5" tall
-Ideal for ages 2 to adult
Honest Mom's review:
- perfect for diaper changes and breast-feeding in the middle of the night
- projects enough light to see around but not wake up the baby
- for a toddler who is scared of the dark, the "on" button is easy to find and push
- great toddler "morning toy", for they can bang the shell for about 7 minutes (long enough for you to brush your teeth)
- even for a grown up it has a calming effect
- pretty cute to look at. Also comes as a lady bug that looks quite creepy.
- great night light - yes, astronomy lesson - not so much.
- not all the colors are equally bright
- eats batteries pretty fast
- wish it didn't have a timer. I think some kids might get scared falling asleep with the starry night, just to wake up in the middle of the night to a pitch black room.
- since the product is not cheap, I wish they added some kind of calming sound to it.